Hi, I’m Julia,
I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m a mom of a sweet little girl named Jane and a wife of an awesome guy Alex. I’ve been working on 13 official jobs in a waaaay different areas of life and business, I have nearly a dozen projects behind and now I’m writing this blog, running 2 online businesses and exploring parenting from the scratch.
I’ve started writing this blog when I had a difficult time and felt exhausted and burnout. Alex left for a long-term business trip, as a first-time parent I had no idea what to do with my little one, I had no time and energy to run my businesses and I had no help to get even a short rest. Ugh, even now these sounds crazy and it actually was.
Each blog post gave me emotional relief, a chance to complain and not to frighten away a few friends and family members I have. The only rule I made for myself while writing: I may complain, but I need to get the answer, to think of what can I do in each particular situation and to force myself to make things better.
So who are you, my beautiful reader?
Are you a first-time parent, who, as I was, spending tonnes of time searching the internet and being overwhelmed with information? I got you covered, I was a researcher in the previous life (or even several lives, omg I love to research!) and in each blog post, you will find useful links, photos, and videos to have more target details on the subject.
Are you a small business owner or just thinking to become a (mom)entrepreneur? I will give you few ideas of how to become a freelancer, to open an online business, to schedule your day, to find clients and to run a successful business from home. And the most important: how to do all above when having a kid around.
Few of my recently jobs/projects:
- portrait/event photography business. Stopped for a while, don’t have time, energy and inspiration for it at the moment. But you can find my folio here: www.juserdiuk.com
- freelance retoucher. I had amazing contracts, owned the Top Rated freelancer batch, but – you heard me, no time, no energy. Here’s my UpWork profile page: Ju Serdiuk UpWork
- camera bag inserts brand. Stopped this as well – the same reasons, no energy to run a production. Here’s an insta page of my cases: @_juphotopack_
What my current projects are:
- The Kid and my Family. Ugh, the hardest project I’ve ever had. The most exciting and motivating though.
- The Blog you are reading. I love writing and I believe I can inspire people to make better changes.
- The Book I am writing. Veeeeery slowly writing but it gonna be a huge step for me.
- Put it Here – Hand Crafted Photo Covers and Frames, Etsy shop.
- Fleur & Bloom – Classy dresses with a perfect reputation. Hand Crafted, Etsy shop.
To sum things up…
I hope this blog and my story will inspire and motivate tired and busy parents, give some ideas of how to deal with the tough days, routine, moods and how to catch moments of joy. I believe that parenting is a great experience and that things are getting better with every day, every tooth and every smile.
I also believe that moms are amazingly strong and creative, and I really want to inspire you to open your own businesses, to start making money and to give you an idea how to run your life more easily. Starting with my own life, of course. Only with my own example and my personal crashes and victories.
Oh, you are still here! I’m excited to see you reading all this text. This means we are on the same line and it’s a match 😉 See you in the next blog post! Be sure you’ve subscribed on the updates: